Wednesday, September 14, 2011

almost 2 years in hormone therapy

It's been almost 2 full years of being on the hormone therapy and I just had my most recent visit with my Oncologist yesterday. As a refresher, I was on both Lupron and Casodex and we stopped the Lupron in December but continued the Casodex. My Oncologist told me to take my daily Casodex for 30 more days and then i could quit! Woo Hoo!!! Next on the agenda for me is to focus on 3 things 1. work on my cardio 2. work on strength training (lift weights like Arnold used to) 3. stretching exercises during the past 2 years while on the medication I've lost muscle mass and bone density and now need to get back in shape. I'm on a mission to drop 20 lbs by my 50th birthday. now just watch me go Be well and continue to spread the word since it's Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment