Friday, October 29, 2010

Convio Summit and my friends

I just returned from the 5th annual Convio Summit and WOW, what a crowd. Over 1,100 people attended including some of my buddies, Karen Poirier from Carnegie Museums, Kelley Stewart from American Cancer Society, Miranda Zink from A Kid Again, Cherie Porter from American Cancer....there were many more, heck it was like one big reunion.

One of the more important things that happen for me was the opportunity to put an idea in the ear of Cherie from American Cancer about getting more BLUE exposure and increased awareness about Prostate Cancer. Maybe some joint program with the NFL like they have with Pink for Breast Cancer, that would be great.

The Summit has sparked an energy in me to really make a push for more PC awareness, maybe it was just the vibe from all of the different nonprofits who are so passionate about their own causes and it's rubbed off. That's a good thing.

look for another post about Movember....I need your help in this fun campaign.

later

No comments:

Post a Comment