Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movember - no, it's not a joke

Movember - it's a campaign to increase awareness around men's health and raising $ for prostate cancer research. 'Mo' is slang in Australia for Mustache.
It started in Australia 6 years ago and is now in 7+ countries. He is a link to my page, take a look.
http://us.movember.com/mospace/457931/

This is very important to me because it's probably the single largest fundraiser around prostate cancer research. Last year there were over 250K paraticipants raising over $42M. I'm the leader of my company team and driven to be one of the top 10 teams in the USA. But I need your help.

October is Pink and Komen is everywhere (which is great)....I need your help in elevating the awareness of Prostate Cancer. every 19 minutes a man dies from PC. Before I die, we need to find a cure. 1 in 6 men will get prostate cancer (1 in 8 women will get breast cancer) so if you could at the very least, make a $6 donation, or $19 donation....every nickel counts.

Thank you for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment