Man, I've got to be the worst blogger in the world. Geez.
A lot has happened since my last post including:
- Serious 'plumbing issues' that I let go on waaay too long, actually more than 15 months
- which prompted a follow up visit to Duke CC
- A failed Cystoscopy on 2/15 at Duke Cancer Center (yes, research Cystoscopy)
- A GB Packer Super Bowl win!
- A successful Cystoscopy and dilation today, 2/23.
My Prostate Cancer surgery was 8/09 and about 8-10% of patients get what's called a 'Stricture'
Homework assignment - research Stricture as it relates to the Bladder Neck and Urethra.
I'll be back tomorrow for more
oh...and as to why I'm 'Guilty'? I'll get to that...