Friday, March 18, 2011

Why I'm guilty?

in the previous post I talked about my plumbing issues and the good news is things are going well after my RotoRooter surgery.

As I started this journey with PC, I promised myself I would be open, raise awareness, talk about PC as most men don't talk about issues "down their". Well, I'm guilty of not talking about my problems for a year so I'm back on the soapbox again.

Check out this new org, www.bluecure.org.
http://www.facebook.com/BeatProstateCancer?sk=info
I met Gabe last year at the Summit to End Prostate Cancer in DC....he's really getting the word out. Great job Gabe! We need to hook up so that I can get some tips on getting speaking engagements....I've got a big mouth. :)

March Madness is under way, what a great time of year.

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment