Saturday, February 15, 2014

It's getting closer...

Boy yet his has been a longer recovery than I ever expected and by far the longest one of my life. BUT, I'm starting to gradually start to get my energy back although quite a way to go yet but I'll take progress nonetheless. Next Dr. appointment is on February 25th and depending oh what my wound looks like, if it's completely healed or still has to close yet. (Right now it still has about 2" to go yet) Getting my muscles back in shape will take a few months, especially the stomach muscles which they cut through at about 7-8 inches long. My goal to return to work is 2017....just kidding. I hope to get the "all clear" for either March 3rd or 10th. On a side note, the massive snowstorm we got was a pretty god one. But it's pretty much melted now and we're supposed to be in the 70's next week. Go figure. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment