Thursday, July 16, 2009

Holy mackerel, it's been too long since my last post. Hope you're doing great, I am.
The good news of the day is I'm sitting in Austin, 104 degrees (a little cool today) at sales training.
It was a great meeting, especially our guest speaker who focused on Presenting to Win and overall sales presence. Many, many takeaways to help me improve.

Don't look now but summer is whizzing by, it's mid July and my wife is already talking about getting stuff for the school year. Where does the time go.

The Open Golf Tournament started today and go ol Tom Watson, 5 time Open champion is in the hunt. See, don't count out the old guys :)

countdown to surgery has begun, 17 days to go with a couple of Dr. visits in between.
More info about what's coming and what to expect in the next post.

like Jake would say 'Life is Good'

Make it a great day.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment