Monday, June 29, 2009

Graduation Day!

Woo Hoo, I've graduated! Today was the last radiation treatment, 30 of 30 done. It's pretty cool, the entire staff treats it great, hugs all around. My thanks go out to Brenda my nurse, Sherita, Amber, Beverly and Rob my technicians, Brenda the receptionist who flirted with me on my very first visit (haven't had that happen in a long time :)) and of course Dr. Haake. I couldn't have been in better care.

Now that my treatments are done, I can get on the road again helping my team. I think Kathy is ready for a break from me too, there is a huge suitcase by the back door with a plane ticket on top with my name on it. (looks like a one way ticket too) LOL

Next step is pre-op appointment on 7/30 and surgery on monday August 3rd.
Many thanks to everyone who's prayers are paying off. I feel great (still need to lose about 12 lbs) and am looking forward to getting this gunk out of my bod.

How about the celebrity passings lately?
Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays...all I can say is man o man.

That's it for now, maybe another post during my travels in July

have fun, make it a great day!

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment