Sunday, January 3, 2010

17 in Charlotte?

welcome to Charlotte in 2010, it was 17 degrees this morning going up to a high of 34.
holy man, it feels like I'm back in Wisconsin. 17 degrees....exactly why I moved south.

2010 - what kind of year will it be?
I believe it's up to you really. Actions you put into motion will create an outcome. You need to decide what desired outcome you want and align your actions to match your goals.

If you want to lose say 10 lbs, one action you should avoid is the drive through at the fast food joint.
If you want to improve your relationship with your significant other, you might not want to lay around on the couch, watch sports all weekend and holler "hey, bring me some chips and a beer"
If you want to be more successful at work, surfing fun websites half the day and cutting out early just won't help.

In early I heard "you have cancer and maybe a 20-25% chance of a cure"...and so I had a choice. My decision was to align my actions and attitude that cancer won't get me down or defeat me.
The glass is half full folks, that's the lens I use, hope you do to.

Here's to a rockin 2010 and that you all create the happiness, success and relationships you desire. Go Make it a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment