Monday, January 11, 2010

51-45

Did you watch the Packer-Cardinal game last night? If you didn't, go find the highlights because you missed one of the best football games ever played. It was a defensive struggle all the way.....
yeah right.

The Packers came into the game with the #2 defense in the league and after the first quarter you would have thought it was the 2nd worst. It was a seesaw game and you should have seen my wife. OMG, I thought she was going to have a heart attack, lots of screaming going on, fun to watch.

On the health front, still on the hormone therapy and while it's doing it's job by dropping the PSA, I'm experiencing side effects that suck. Weight gain...already almost 20 lbs and it's hard as hell to control. The cravings are all day and I can't seem to get enough. Cookies, chips, snacks, whatever, I've worn a path from my office to the pantry and fridge. did i mention that it sucks?

Oh well, could be worse, it always could be worse, yes, the glass is half full.

14 degrees this morning in Charlotte, get me Al Gore's phone number, he needs to hear how cold it is all over the country.

Hope you're doing great...check in again, I'll have another post soon.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment