Sunday, April 11, 2010

breaking the silence

Gosh it's been a while since the last post, time for an update.

Well, spring break vacation took the family to Austin, TX and San Antonio. The first two days the family went to the zoo, did a ride on 'the ducks' among other things while in Austin. I was gladly at a sales meeting ;>

We then headed south to San Antonio but first had to stop at The Salt Lick...my god it's the best Texas bar-b-que you can find. Hands down. Beef brisket, ribs, slaw, beans, sausage....hell my mouth is watering typing this. If you've never been, you must go.

San Antonio, what a great city....Riverwalk, a slice of heaven. What a great downtown area and of course it had to include The Alamo. I have to say, I've heard about SA for a long time and kick myself for not going sooner. did you know SA is the 7th largest city in America?
we also saw the Natural Bridge Caverns, 180' below the earth, amazing. something I'll remember for the rest of my life.

on the health front, while I've been active, I haven't stepped up to the Dr's request to run and lift weights. tomorrow is a new beginning.

The weather has been great here in Charlotte, pollen season so everything is yellow and the Kleenex supply is running out. Welcome to spring.

more soon,

All the best, Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment