Saturday, February 6, 2010

Okay, ready for spring....

Lots of topics today:
Holy man, I thought moving to NC would get me some relatively nice weather, not lately.
Cold is the word, about 12-15 degrees below normal. I'm ready for spring
Oh and rain too, I'm almost finished with the Ark....so much for the drought we had, lake levels are full. I guess rain is much better than the 2+ feet of snow the VA, DC, MD area is getting, sorry folks but you can have it.

Pinewood Derby next week: Bradley and I are building his car for the annual Derby with the cub scouts, every scout looks forward to this. Last year he did well, hopefully better this year.

Ready or not, March Madness is not too far away...can't wait. In the meantime, some great games taking place. # 8 Georgetown just beat # 2 Villanova....that'll make some folks happy.

Health: feeling alright, frustrated with my increase in weight and lack of energy due to the medication but what can you do other than do the best I can. I need to get back in the swing of daily walks. Spread the word, 1 in 6 men get prostate cancer, help raise awareness.

Be well everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment