Tuesday, September 21, 2010

back pain, good news

Over the past 3 weeks I've had a sharp pain in the center of my back, between the shoulder blades and often the pain shoots down my left arm. Knowing I had an appointment this week with my Oncologist I just waited and when I saw him monday, he chewed me out.

He wants to know when something like this comes up but it's not my nature to complain at general aches and pains. But given that Prostate Cancer likes to go to the bone, Dr. Reza was concerned. Today we did a bone scan and good news, it was negative....and my PSA from monday was
The pain in my back? A result from kids? the wife? (hope she doesn't follow the blog)...most likely it's just a pinched nerve. It certainly will hurt my golf game....oh yeah, I never had a golf game. Cool, I'll blame the bad golf of the back pain.

Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment