Saturday, January 4, 2014

Smooth sailing in pre-op, now the big choice

The Pre-op appointment went smooth as I expected, now comes the choice. Which type of urinary diversion surgery do I have? Continent Catheterizable Urinary diversion (internal pouch) or Urosotmy (external pouch) Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. Either way it will be 100% improvement from what I live with today. I had a chance to have lunch with a good friend, Jaime Zabala and what a great time. Jaime is awesome and it was super or catch up and see how his new job is going and it's great to hear he's very happy and enjoying his new role. That's awesome. The prep starts on Tuesday, no solid food Tuesday or Wednesday and a 'GoLyghtly' clean out on Wednesday afternoon, fun. I'll be working up until COB on Wednesday then it's under the knife very early on Thursday. A little nervous. Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment