Tuesday, June 2, 2009

give up?

Okay, the last couple of blogs posts I gave some hints as to what movie the line "easy, peasy, japaneesy" came from and one hint I was incorrect. The time period was the late 40's not the 50's.

give up? It's the Shawshank Redemption...it's where Birdie (the librarian in the prison) shows Andy (Tim Robbins) how to sort and put away the books on the shelves.

And where did Andy and Red end up?
Zihuatanejo....and if you've never been there, you have to go. It's awesome.

Week 3 of treatments, off to another smooth start. I'm getting pretty good at jumping on the table and almost getting myself all lined up without too many adjustments. Practice makes perfect.
Surgery is set, 31 days away. Can't wait to get in, get it out and move on.

Friends, thanks for all the support, it helps.
A Point to Ponder: Why do we label underwear as a 'pair'?

2 comments:

  1. Undershorts, Undertrousers, Skivies, Utrow, Boxers,tightywhities, Drawers, Underpants

    Anymore you know?

    Why plural because they house a pair?

    Here is my question or random sick thought.....In the movie Monster's Ball was it not the grossest shot ever of Billy Bob Thornton's Tightywhities before he made it with Halle Berry? I threw up in my mouth.

    Keep up the good work blogging Bob! I will try to limit the sick visuals.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny Kevin, thanks for the post.
    'tightywhities'...hadn't heard that one before.

    ReplyDelete